Emotional wellness is what helps us create happiness. Being emotionally healthy doesn’t mean you’re happy all the time. It means you’re aware and in control of your emotions. You can deal with them, whether they’re positive or negative. It means that we can know that we are happy at our core even when we’re facing hardship.
Being Emotionally healthy is the base for success, however an individual defines his/her success. Living with society also becomes better as this also enable you to have good relationships
People who have an enthusiastic character allows them to respond well to all emotions no matter if its positive or negative. With this positive and confident attitude, it allows them to learn from their missteps.
The humans experience of emotions is of a wide spectrum of feelings from your childhood to old age. So how humans control our spectrum of feelings determines our emotional health.
Some of the signs that show you are emotionally Healthy are;
- You care for your physical health.
- You create time to relax
- You are open-minded and can share with someone about your feelings
- You can say no when you need to
- You feel good about yourself
- You have good relationships with the people in your life.
- You have a sense of meaning in your life.
Maadili leadership solutions will not only enhance your ability to understand and work with your emotions but will also give you the tools to nurture the emotional intelligence of your clients, students, or employees. You will learn to:
- Discover How to Attain Emotional Intimacy with Yourself,
- Learn About the 7 Biological Responses to Unmet Human Needs and How to Transcend Them Towards Higher Levels of Evolution, Consciousness,
- Acquire Skills for Identifying Signs of Accumulated Emotional Toxicity and What to Do About Each of These,
- Conscious, Non-Violent Communication: How to Hold Successful Crucial Conversations When Stakes Are High,
- The 7 Steps to Emotional Clearing,
- Why Develop and Live by a Vision Statement for Your Life?