In our experience, expansion of consciousness through meditation provides the foundation for better health, more loving relationships, greater success, unconditional peace and spiritual awakening
Meditation takes us beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety and judgement to the silent field of expanded awareness in which we remember our essential nature as peaceful, centred and creative; which supports balance, healing and transformation.” Dr. Deepak Chopra MD & Dr. David Simon MD.
What Is Meditation?
- An Energy Healing Technology That Benefits Body Mind and Soul through inner exploration,
- Awakens Creativity, Healing and Transformation,
- Allows you to explore our essential nature, thus restoring the memory of wholeness in your life,
- Enable you to discover that the source of happiness, peace and fulfillment lies within you,
- Facilitates the process of putting an end to you looking outward to the world of form and phenomena looking for solutions to life’s challenges.
What Meditation Is NOT
- Meditation is NOT about forcing your mind to be quiet,
- Rather, it is a process towards discovering the quietness that is already within you,
- It enables you to realize that behind the screen of your internal dialogue is the silence of inner awareness,
- This is the kind of silence which is NOT disturbed by thoughts of the past or concerns of the future.
What Are the Benefits of Meditation?
Over the years, it has become increasingly clear around the world that the practice of meditation has many benefits to your mind body and soul. Common among these are:
- Lowering of high blood pressure,
- Lowering incidences of chronic stress, anxiety attacks,
- Reduction of tension-related pain, e.g. tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint pain,
- Improves mood and behavior by increasing serotonin production,
- Immune system improves,
- Generates inner sources of energy,
- Improvements in happiness, creativity, emotional stability,
- Sharpens your intuitive capacity,
- Expands consciousness,
- Facilitates personal transition from being something to merging with the infinite, a recognition of the self being an inseparable part of the universe,
- Induces a state of calmness, vastness, joy, harmony,
- Facilitates authentic, true, personal transformation through ascendance into higher levels of consciousness,
- Greater self-confidence, self-esteem, mental acuity, dynamism, enthusiasm for life.
Primordial Sound Meditation Course Structure
There are several ways in which to practice meditation. Maadili Leadership Solutions will teach you the theoretical underpinnings as well as the practice of Primordial Sound Meditation (PSM), which is an ancient technique revived by Dr. Deepak Chopra MD and Dr. David Simon MD – Co-Founders of the Chopra Centre in San Diego, California, USA in 1996 — in conjunction with various scholars in the USA and India. Since its inception, the Chopra Centre has trained many Certified Instructors the world over, in the three consciousness-based fields of Ayurveda, Primordial Sound Meditation & Yoga.
Maadili Leadership Solutions happens to be one of the lucky few entities in Africa to be blessed with one of these Chopra Centre Certified Instructors, in the person of its Founder and Chief Executive, Scholastica Sylvan Kimaryo. The Primordial Sound Meditation Course which we offer is presented in 4 Sessions:
- Session 1: Introduction: general principles of meditation and Primordial Sound Meditation, in particular, as well as how individual Mantras are chosen.
- Session 2: Personal Instruction: You will received personalized instruction in meditation. You will also receive your personal Mantra and learn how to use it properly. You will also meditate with your Instructor for a few minutes. Once the teacher is satisfied that you understand the procedure, you will be invited to continue meditating on your own for 30 minutes.
- Session 3: How to Perfect Your Practice of Meditation: You will learn the practical aspects of meditation: how to sit, when to meditate, the types of experiences to expect, as well as what they mean. This will be followed by a full meditation session led by your teacher in order for you to gain the experience of meditating with other people. This session is intended to form the foundation of your successful practice of meditation.
- Session 4: How to Attain Higher States of Consciousness: This is an opportunity for you to discuss your different experiences in practicing meditation thus far as well as to ask any questions for clarification by your teacher. You will also receive instruction on the seven levels of consciousness which are available to human beings and the role of meditation in facilitating ascendance to these levels. Your teacher will also guide you about future programmes to deepen your meditation practice.
Benefit your Body, Mind and Soul today, book for Maadili Leadership Solutions Meditation Course